Start a new topic

no conversion of media files

I installed MiroVideoConverter just to find that it does nothing. It doesn't matter if I drag a movie clip to the window or if I open the file from the dialog. It does nothing. I have found no documentation on how to use it, how to set options, nothing. It required me to install 3 different packages that I did not want to install the converter. After the installer was finished, I uninstalled the 3 other packages. Is this why the converter isn't working now, or is there some other issue?

Info:

file being converted: wmv video with no audio recorded with Screen Recorder

Computer:

Dell Optiplex GX240 mini-tower

1.6GHz Pentium 4

640 megs RAM

80G Hard drive

Wayne

1 person has this problem

Thanks for this information, looking forward to hearing more :

AnyMp3Converter is an online video converter that downloads youtube videos and also converts youtube to mp3. Download Any Youtube Video to Mp3.

yes mate. thanks for the heads up on your issue. did you get sorted, but it seems like a bit off art that if your skint get on fiverr and pay as you go. do you have any dudes who know how to do this stuff) , surely there must be some one knows some dudes that know some dudes that can help! loads of good rep,

I downloaded the ad-free version of the installer. I was able to re-install Miro without the extra packages, but the converter is still doing the same thing. It won't open a file dragged and dropped on it, nor will it open a file selected in the file dialog. All of my videos are wmv format made using Screen Recorder, and none has audio. I do not understand what the problem is, and I do not understand why there are no docs for this utility.

I uninstalled Miro. I am going to try again, but this time I hope I get an option to bypass the other 3 packages. I just had to reset FireFox because the search engine bar replaced internal strings with its own name. I want to avoid that. If I cannot install it without accepting packages I don't want, then I will pass on this converter.

Login or Signup to post a comment