Start a new topic
Answered

how con i download the video with my subtitles?

please help?

Best Answer

Thank you, sneha rani

This looks like an interesting web app. However, if the video has closed captions on Twitter, the app will only download the video file, not the closed captions text file. And it will not apparently burn the closed captions onto the video.

Best,

Claude

awesome

Thank you, Bianca: both for the detailed accuracy of your explanation, and for not having linked to resources in it

In fact, it is always safer to do as you did: explain how people can find what they need, and let them decide themselves which they can safely use. 

Best ,

Claude

A heartfelt "thank you" for taking me into account.

There are a few ways to download a video with subtitles. One way is to use a video downloader tool that allows you to select the subtitles you want to include in the download. Another way is to use a video player that supports subtitles and allows you to download the video with the subtitles embedded in it. Additionally, you can also use a subtitle downloader tool to download the subtitle file separately and then add it to the video file using a video editing software.

Thank you for your helpful comments

Thank you, Mary Rose. Indeed, but for safety reasons, I cannot link to them here. People should search for <<Download Youtube subtitles>>, and then decide which to use. One very important factor is privacy.

Best,

Claude

There are a lot of resources online.. 

A video transcript can also be copied and pasted directly from YouTube.

Answer

Thank you, sneha rani

This looks like an interesting web app. However, if the video has closed captions on Twitter, the app will only download the video file, not the closed captions text file. And it will not apparently burn the closed captions onto the video.

Best,

Claude

For twitter videos is recommend this twitter video downloader

its cool

thank you

A video transcript can also be copied and pasted directly from YouTube.

You can also copy and paste a video transcript directly from YouTube

Thank you, chin woo.

Login or Signup to post a comment