Start a new topic

Question about typing view

Hello,

I am new and have a question. In typing view, can I jump to the point where specific subtitle starts?

Hope that someone can answer me.

basket random

Thank you for your question, julianzook.

Typing mode is not synchronized with the video, so no in general. However, if you have exited the Amara tool, when you re-enter it with the same browser on the same device, the video will normally start again from where you last stopped.

For long videos, you can alternate between typing and synchronizing modes, using the time line toggle from the time menu in the editor. This way you can correct a former subtitle on the fly because it will be synchronized.

But normally, you just finish the typing, and then correct mistakes when you are synchronizing.

Best wishes,

Claude 

I'm also a newbie and have quite a few questions but I see that people get very few answers so I don't often go to forums to ask.

Good 

Victoriasmith,

I had to remove your link to a gaming site. Please feel free to ask questions concerning Amara, but refrain from links to non pertinent web pages.

Best

Claude

I am grateful for your swift response to my petition and support. We sincerely appreciate the cogent and powerful arguments you have presented.

Login or Signup to post a comment